Carol's Homeschool Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Days 33-38 (October 22 - 27)

Time flies when one is having fun. I haven't written for days.

We read through The Sign of the Beaver by listening to it on tape. We also watched a dramatization with Keith Carradine and Annette O'Toole. It wasn't bad!

We read about Freedom of the Press and Zenger.

Both kids are doing multiplication in math.

Monday, we went to a corn maze and pumpkin farm. http://www.oregonpumpkin.com. It took us about 45 minutes to get through.

James and Acts study continues to be great for me. I enjoy the women, and I hope they are enjoying me! Crime and Punishment is also coming along. I am reading a section a day so I will be done by the end of October. Nikki and I also finished discussing Madame Bovary.

We are on Episode 8 of Anna Karenina. I also watched my last AFI/Oscar movie on Monday. It was lovely to finish this up, and I learned a great amount about the social history of our country.

I am off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home