Carol's Homeschool Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Tuesday -Thursday (32-34)

We had a whirlwind week this week, but I think we are finally adjusting to our new schedule.

The exciting thing is we finished The Witch at Blackbird Pond, and we all gave it a "10!"

We also learned about Peter the Great and scientific farming in history.

We started John 4. We prayed for Muslims.

We are finishing up time and money for both Michael and Paul. We start multiplication for both of them next week.

The boys are progressing in swimming and are still enjoying Spanish.

The "Band of Brothers" on Wednesday night was a big hit. They made Sculpey Clay art and talked about what we need to listen to in the world.

I have gotten very little Crime and Punishment read, but I will read this weekend. We will also start our 10 hour Anna Karenina fest tomorrow night! I also got my LAST movie in the AFI/Oscar List. I will be done exactly one year from when I started. YIPPEE!

James Life Group was precious. I taught them how do do interpretation through Word Studies. Karen is so hungry to grow and learn. It is exciting to see Lisa help teach her. I still need to finish my Acts Word Studies. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home